Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Crazy Drivers

It's probably not a great idea to decide to go for a drive to relax and enjoy an audio program during the five o'clock traffic rush.

Yesterday, I thought I would hop in the car and go for a drive.

I turn out of my neighborhood and enter one of major streets by my home, and a truck going about 80 miles an hour came barrelling up on me as I turned into the traffic flow.

He drove right up on my bumper, flashed his brights on, stuck his head and hand outside the cab of his truck and saluted me with his middle finger while yelling at the top of this voice.

This continued for the next mile or so, and he also pulled over to the side of the road to see if I was interested in fighting him over this.

All my unpleasant driving experiences so far have been with someone who is driving a pickup truck.

Do you think it's possible that drivers of pickup trucks have more stress or are just generally more angry than the average driver?

I wonder?

Cheers,
Roland Frasier

No comments: