Thursday, July 17, 2008

Roland Frasier Vegas Adventure

Well, it's been way too long since I posted here on the Roland Frasier blog, so I'm back to get things going again.



I just returned from Las Vegas and while I don't have a crazy Vegas Adventure to share with you, I will say that it was a great trip and I had a blast working with the whole RealEstateProfitCoach.com crew as we presented a real estate investing workshop.



I did want to mention that the Palazzo Hotel is a pretty cool place. The thing I liked best this trip was trying out the concierge lounge on the 23rd floor. It's an extra $100 per night, but you get all of the following...



Access to the 12,000 square foot concierge lounge - this is cool because it's super nice, offers great views of the strip and is a perfect little getaway place if you find yourself wishing your room was just a tiny bit larger.



Popcorn and movies that you can take back to your room.



An amazing selection of different pillows.



Open bar every evening - now I'm not a big drinker, but even if you have 2 people and 2 glasses of wine, this can add up to a huge savings.



Breakfast in the mornings - There's a great selection of juices and pastries, fruit and other goodies in the morning.



Afternoon Tea - I'm a huge fan of afternoon tea, and they have it here, complete with scones, jams and clotted cream. The only downside in my opinion is that the tea is not brewed for you, it's in tea bags, which diminishes the coolness factor somewhat in my opinion.



Late Afternoon Snacky Snacks - while I was there last they had amazing goat's cheese quiches, mini pizzas, mini taco deliciousness and lots of other cool goodies in addition to the healthful selections of fruit.



If you haven't tried the Concierge Level at Palazzo, you owe it to yourself to do so. You can get rates at Palazzo in the $159 range online and for the extra $100 a night, you can easily save a bundle while adding a nice little bit of pampering to your stay.

No comments: